Preschool Fall Screening
- Preschool Family Education Center will conduct developmental screenings, for the 19/20 school year, to determine program eligibility for children ages 3 to 4 years old. Screening dates for Spring of 2020 have not yet been announced.
Here are some things to know about screening:
- Children must be screened to be enrolled in District 108 Preschool Family Education Center (PFEC).
- A parent or legal guardian must be present to grant permission to conduct the screening.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old will be screened in the areas of motor, language, social and cognitive skills. Vision and hearing acuity will also be screened.
- Screenings are free. Screening will determine if a child is eligible for free preschool at PFEC in the 19/20 school year.
- Pleae call us at 309-477-4730 if you have questions about preschool screening for your child ages 3 to 4.