Preschool Family Education Center
First Day of School is Monday, August 20th.
AM Arrival 8:50 Dismissal 11:20
PM Arrival 12:20 Dismissal 3:20
Car Riders & Walkers
Getting to School
- Please be ready and here at the school by 8:50 a.m. for morning classes or 12:20 p.m. for the afternoon classes.
- Cars will park on the East Side, in the parking lot by the front of the building. (There are white concrete car abutments there to park by). Do NOT park in the grass.
- NO cars will be allowed in the back of the school during drop off times due to busing and child safety.
- Please park your car up front, bring your child to the front doors and supervisors will be there to take your child to class. Please hold your child's hand for safety as other cars will be coming and going.
- Drop Off Times
- Morning (A.M.) drop off time is 8:45.
- Afternoon (P.M.) drop off time is 12:15.
- Please park your car up front, come to the gym entrance doors and supervisors will be there to release your child to you. To cut down on traffic in hallways we ask you wait in the door area (vestibule) until supervisors arrive to release your child directly to you.
- Please hold your child's hand for safety as other cars will be coming and going.
- Please be ready and here at the school by 11:20 for morning a.m. classes or 3:20 p.m. for afternoon p.m. classes.
- Cars will park on the East Side, in the parking lot by the front of the building. Do NOT park in the grass.
- NO cars will be allowed in the back of the school during pick up times due to busing and child safety.
- Pick Up Times
- Morning (A.M.) pick up time is 11:20.
- Afternoon (P.M.) pick up time is 3:20.
- We do not have aftercare services so it is important you pick up your child on time.
All Aboard for the BUS
- Please be outside to place your child on the bus 5 minutes before the bus pulls up. Our buses can be ticketed for unnecessary delays so they can't wait longer than 40 seconds.
- If your child will not be riding the bus for the day, Please put your "No Bus" sign in the window.
- Bus times will vary throughout the school year due to circumstances beyond the bus driver's control (Ex. changes in bus route, traffic, weather, substitute drivers, etc.) We will try to be as consistent as possible, but we will not be able to be at your bus stop at the exact time every day. The first few weeks are the most difficult so please be patient until we get into a more typical pattern.
- Bus Safety Rules:
- Children (& parents) need to be safely sitting in the bus seats at all times.
- No eating, drinking, or chewing gum, and no toys on the bus.
- Hands are for helping not hurting.
- Use I CARE Language.
- No open food or drink containers on the bus.
- Arriving Home
- AM students ae dismissed at 11:20
- PM students are dismissed at 3:20
- It is your responsibility to be there when your child arrives home. Please be outside and ready to get your child off the bus at least 5 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive home. We do not have aftercare services. When you are not at home it is very upsetting to your child.
- If you have missed getting your child off the bus, call the preschool immediately. Some arrangements will have to be made for transportation for your child.